Sapa Trekking 2 Days 1 Night in hotel
Hanoi to Lao Cai:
–8:30pm: your tour guide will transfer you from Hanoi to Lao Cai by an Overnight Train (soft sleeper).
–8 hours sleep on the train.
–5am: Estimate time of arrival in Lao Cai Station.
-6am: Gather up for a transfer to Sapa
– Between 8pm and 9pm your tour guide will transfer you from the hotek to bus station by a mini Van
– 5 hours and a hafl on sleeping bus
– 3:30am: Estimate time of arrival in sapa ( you can sleep on the bus until 6am)
– Between 6am and 6:30am Gather up for a transfer to hotel
Day 01: Lao Cai – Sapa Sapa: Trekking to visit Ylinh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa(B,L,D)
*12 km of trekking to visit 3 Villages with 2 different kind of minorities
-Reach our hotel at 7:30am in Sapa to store our luggages to enjoy buffet breakfast.
–9am: Trek 12km down to Muong Hoa Valley. (It is the most beautiful Valley in Sapa where the Local Hill Tribes live and work on the Rice Field Terraces)
-Trek downhill through Ylinh Ho and Lao Chai Villages on a small trail for 3,5 hours to a steep mountainside where the terraced rice paddies of an ethnic monority group.
-You will learn about the unique customs of black H’mong people.
–12:30pm: Having a Picnic Lunch by Muong Hoa stream
-After lunch, we will continue trekking along a small terrace of Rice Paddies with H’Mong People to Tavan Village, a village of the Dzay Tribes.
– 2pm: Bus will transfer you to Sapa.
-3pm: Check in hotel and free time in Sapa.
Day 02: Sapa – Cat Cat – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B,L,D)
– 6am to 8am: Breakfast at the hotel
– 8h30am: check out your and store our lagguges trekking
– 9am: Start a 2 km trek to Cat Cat village of Black H’Mong tribe. On the way you have chace to attend sapa market to see 3 ethnic minorities group selling or exchanging their products each other such as ; vegies , weaving brocades, handicrafts , emboideries or traditional clothes…
And then walk down the villages to see a beautiful watrefall and power plant buit by french during colonial time in 1925. from here you will have 40 minutes to enjoy performance showed by boys and girls from the village. And then trek 3,5 km up to sapa town and have luch at the lovely restautant in the centure.
– Free time to walk around Sapa Town.
–5:30p: You will be transferred to Lao Cai Station for an Overnight Train back to Hanoi.
Includes: Train tickets or bus, meals as indicated, an English speaking guide; entrance fees and sharing room.
Excluded: Beverages, single room, personal expenses, insurance, tips for tourguide and drive.
- Single supplement US$ 25.00/night for 3* hotel and US$ 15/night for 2* hotel
- VAT ( 10%)
-Bath towels for showering at hotel are available before heading back to Sapa.
Necessary things for your trip: -Passport -Small backpack -Sunglasses -Sunblock -Good Hiking Shoes -Hat -Rain Coat -Insect Repellent -Pants/Long Sleeve Clothes -Personal Items
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
+ Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
+ Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
+ Over 9 years is adult’s rate.