The Perfume Pagoda (Chùa Hương) is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. The Perfume Pagoda one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Lunar New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
The Huong Pagoda is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. It is the site of a religious festival which draws large numbers of pilgrims from across Vietnam…
About 60km southwest of Hanoi lies this striking complex of pagodas and Buddhist shrines built into the karst cliffs of Huong Tich Mountain (Mountain of the Fragrant Traces). Among the better-known sites here are Thien Tru (Kitchen of Heaven); Giai Oan Chu (Purgatorial Pagoda), where the faithful believe deities purify souls, cure sufferings and grant offspring to childless families; and Huong Tich Chu (Pagoda of the Perfumed Vestige). Its extremely popular with Vietnamese tourists from February to April, but remarkably peaceful during other times.
AM: 08:00 – 08:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by rowboat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18:00.
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car
- Boat trip
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 1m ( 1 metre ) , other expense pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children over 1m ( metre ) and under 1,2m ( 1,2 metre )
- Children over 1,2m ( 1,2 metre ) and over are charged as adults
- Two adults allow to bring one child. 100% will be charge for 2nd child
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date. Food will be prepar by local Restaurant with local food.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guests tip about 1$ or 2$
- Hat, Umbrella, Rain Coast
- Good shoes for trekking