Halong Bay is in northern Vietnam, 175 km (105 miles) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. Halong Bay is a bay located in the area of the Gulf of Tonkin, north of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. It has an area of 1,535 square kilometers, including 1.969 islands. and has a coastline about 120 kilometers away from Hanoi.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
- Please kindly provide us your passport information at least 01 week before the cruise date.
- If you have any specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, non-seafood, etc.), feel free to let us know so we can serve your demands with the best
Halong Bay 1 day tour itinerary we will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel to start Halong Bay 1 day tour (Old Quarter) from 07:30 AM-8.20 AM. We will drive 3-3.30 hours to get to Halong Bay (Tuan Chau- Bai Chay Harbour – the biggest Habour in Halong Bay). You will enjoy the beauty of rice fields with busy farmer working using Vietnam traditional methods of cultivation on the way (We have a break 30 mins in the middle) Check in the day boat at noon, while lunch has been prepared by Crews on Cruise. While having lunch, the Caption will drive the Boat Cruising around the most magnificent bay and among thousands of islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment – you will also have the opportunity to stop at two of the many grottoes. The stop of 4-hour cruise isDong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace. After that Cruising to Ba Hang fishing village where you can visit the village and going rowing boat or kayaking around that area. We will come back Harbour around 4 PM and we will stop at a break in the middle of the way. You have a chance to go to the restroom or have a drink. Arriving at about 8.00 – 8.30 pm, we drop you off at your Hotel. Finish the unforgettable Halong Bay full day Trip. Halong 1 day tour included:
- Car transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Boat Trip Cruise to visit caves, tunnel caves
- Kayak or rolling boat
- English Speaking Tour guide.
- Insurance on boat
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge
Halong 1 day tour not Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tipping/ Gratuities