Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature.
AM: 7.45 – 8.15: Free pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam).Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 – it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Tour ends around 15h30 – 16h00.
- Full transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water, wet tissue)
- 16-seater bus used for 12-14 passengers
- 29-seater bus used for 18-25 passengers
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Water Puppet Show or Cycling Tour (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 4 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 75% rate of adult for children from 5-8 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 8 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum close on Monday and Friday morning.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only, a traditional performance that dates back as far as the 11th century in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Then the tour will finish around 17h00 – 17h30.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village). But on Wed, we have both , you can choose for Bat Trang porttery village or Ethnology Museum.