Ha long bay 1 day
( 6 hours boat trip)
07:30 – 08:15 Picking up from hotel/ stay( around Old Quarter) and depart for Halong, stop over for a rest on the way for 20 minutes.
12:00- 12.15 Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, check on boat, and have Vietnamese lunch with seafood while cruising through the amazing rocks :Cock Fighting, Incense Burner,…
13h30 Visit Sung Sot Grotto( Surprising grotto) the longest, biggest and most beautiful cave of Ha Long bay.
14h45 Discover Luon cave ( water cave) with some options
– Kayaking or bamboo boat
– Relaxing on boat
15h45: Visit Titov Island where you enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, or climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30– Return onboard, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. Have sunset party with wine , fresh fruit and biscuit/ snack
17:30 Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way
21:45 Drop off at your hotel/ stay, End of trip.
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus
- Boat trip( big boat)
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fee tickets.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
- Options for kayaking/ bamboo boat
- Other things are not mentioned in program.
THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Hat or umbrella and Shoses, sunglasses
- Insect reprellent
- Cash for personal expences
- Intinery will be change upon weather condition or traffic jam
- We only drop you off in Old quarter
- Under 3 years old: free charge( under 1,2m)
- From 4 up to 8 years old: 75% of adult price
- From 9 years old up: 100% of adult price.
Ms Nu Smile’s agency travel & booking office
Add: 10 Ta Hien street, Ha Noi Old Quarter
Hotline: (+84/0 ) 98 994 5053
Whatsup: +84 989945053
Kakaotalk Id: nutravelhanoi