Bai Dinh and Trang An is located in Ninh Binh provice, North of Hanoi. Bai Dinh is the big Pagoda and Trang An is the attractive tourism spot. Trang An and Bai Dinh is the newest tourism spot in Ninh Binh province
– Trang An, the area of 2000 ha is the most attractive ecological tourism spot located in East of Ninh Binh
– Bai Dinh Pagoda, the one with hundreds of Buddist statues not only the biggest Pagoda in Vietnam but also in South East of Asia
8.00 – 8.30 AM: Our tour guide will pick you up at your provided hotel adress (in Hanoi Old Quarter) to depart toNinh Binh city to visit Bai Dinh and Trang An, around 98 kms from Hanoi
On the way, you will have chances to take the outlook of Vietnam rice fields with the harding-working farmers doing their working in the large rice fields
10.30 – 12 AM: Our tour guide and driver will take you to Bai Dinh Pagoda, the large pagoda with more than 500 La Han statues, where you can find the biggest Buddha statue made in bronze with 10 meters height, 100 tons in weight
12.30- 14.00: We will have lunch in local restaurant with local dishes (Goat, pork)
14.30: We will transfer from Bai Dinh to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will tak the boat trip around Trang An to visit cave complex (Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou Cave) all caves are in mystery and wildness, you also have
chances to admire the beautiful scenery of mountain and rivers of the popular countryside in Vietnam
16:00: Getting on the bus for returning to Hanoi.
16:30: Back to Hanoi at your address, Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
– Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern car with air-conditioner
– 1 bottle of water/tour/person
– Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
– Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant
– Entrance fees & boat
– Electric car: 3 USD/ person/ 2 ways
– Tips, personal expense, drinks.
– Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
WHAT TO BRING:
– Long sleeve clothes,
– Hat or umbrella,
– Sun cream,